TheTopTens is an Online Service Provider under the DMCA. TheTopTens respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Website by completing the following DMCA notice.
1. Electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or a representative list of such works.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled. This identification should include information reasonably sufficient to permit TheTopTens to locate the material, such as any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist TheTopTens's Designated Copyright Agent in investigating your claim.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit TheTopTens to contact the complaining party, such as your address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in this Notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you, are the owner of the copyright or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.